You’re planning to sign up for the AP test this May and you really want to ace it...we can help you do your best!
Classroom Matters is offering a two-day review workshop the weekend before the exam with an AP-experienced tutor. The goal? To review specific content-area material with an emphasis on making connections and unifying themes. Do you know how to connect the dots and tie in the relevant details of all you’ve been learning in class this year? Our workshop will help solidify your understanding of the material in a comprehensive way.
Taught by experienced tutors who themselves have taken AP classes and scored well on their AP exams. Includes:
• Practice problems and error analysis
• AP-specific test-taking strategies
• AP English Language & Composition (May 6-7 // 9:30am – 12:00pm)
• AP Calculus AB (May 6-7 // 12:30pm -3:00pm)
• AP Biology (May 6-7 // 3:30pm – 6:00pm)
• AP Chemistry (April 29-30 // 9:30am – 12:00pm)
• AP US History (April 29-30 // 12:30pm -3:00pm)
• AP English Literature & Composition (April 29-30 // 3:30pm – 6:00pm)
Tuition is $125